Bedfordshire

To be quite honest, when I thought about writing a blog about Bedford I didn’t know WHAT to write. I guess I will just explain about what its like to live in Bedfordshire.

I’ll start by saying that it is quite a small place in Britain. Now if I’m 100% honest I would class it as a ‘not rich’ sort of town. I’m not trying to say that it’s poor, because in some places the house and public places are high quality. But I will say that there are some places that I have seen that have made me think personally that it hasn’t got a lot of funding.

The entertainment in Bedfordshire is enjoyable, there’s always something to do. from a day out with your family and friends to a massive party in the local Bedford town. There are also some decent restaurants placed around. Bedford town at Christmas is quite pretty, take a walk around the town and see the lights! I promise it’s worth it. Now, maybe some people will disagree…but living in Bedford is fun, and it is enjoyable. Like I mentioned, there’s always something to do and enjoy.